Friday, June 08, 2012

Rest Day

June 6th

After the walking around Yosemite we decided that Wednesday would need to be a rest day. Rest day meant Washing clothes at the laundry at the park. We also thought I could do the blog but the roof was being redone in the lodge. I sat in the truck outside and tried to do it but an older nice Christian man kept me occupied and I didn't get much done.

After the laundry and we decided to ride the scooter 20 miles to Groveland, Ca. This is the closest town to our park. Guess what?? Still no phone service. We did buy some delicious breakfast sausage in the market though.
Also they had an Ice Cream shop and guess who couldn't resist?

Yummy!
Patty had Huckleberry and I had Cookie Dough. Kids size for only $1.50 and they were huge! I was going to get the single until I saw Patty's!

Anyway, except the ice cream we have actually been eating really well have been losing weight. We thought that might happen.

Saturday Groveland  is having a farmers market and we will go back.

That's all for today!

Love you Matt!

1 comment:

mhibanez said...

Love you too! It was great talking on the phone with your guys! So glad your having fun! :)