Thursday, August 16, 2012

Middletown continues

Not much new here. Patty has been busy with Suzie tying ribbons and shopping for the wedding. I've been riding the scooter around the area.

It has been hot here. Tuesday it got up to 106 degrees at the 5th wheel. The dual air conditioners have proven a life saver! Yesterday it was only 101.

It's awesome that Patty is getting some quality time with Suzie!

As I said, not much new. Just wanted to update the blog so you all know we are still doing well!

God Bless you..

We'll see you guys soon!!!

Love you,

Brian and Patty

2 comments:

Cynthia's Out and About said...

Too bad it is so hot. There are great hiking trails down the road (Robert Louis Stevenson Park), plus natural springs. Hidden Valley has a pool and lake, surprised yor can't have limited access. I'd love to live there, but Suzie thinks I'm nuts.

Brian and Patty said...

Hi sis,

I may go to the Stevenson Park and check it out today.

Thanks,
Brian