Wednesday, May 09, 2012

It's getting close!

We are taking care of as much doctor stuff as we can before we leave. I had succesful cataract surgury in my right eye last month. Dr. Steven Chang is a genius! He has given me the all clear in it. My vision is better in that eye then the left now. Patty and I are going to get new glasses this week.
Dr. Stout gave me clearance on the teeth implants he did. Dr. Petron started the crowns over them yesterday.
I talked with Dr. Bloom about my medications for my ongoing issues and since my numbers are improving finally he was good about giving me 6 month refills now.

We are finally in the final streatch. It is exciting but I would be lying to say we are not somewhat scared! This is a HUGE step in our lives!

Patty gave her notice to City of Hope last Monday. Her last day working will be May 18th. Tracee her boss said, "You Jerk"! , and then wished her well. The jerk comment was not mean, but in love because she will miss her! It is nice that she was able to retire from such an outstanding organization!


The pic is out our back window at Lake Havasu last June on our way back from picking up the 5th wheel.

More to follow!

No comments: