Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rest Day

Today has been a rest day. We did go to one flea market we hadn't been to yet and we also went to an outlet store that I will talk about later.

The flea market was pretty much a junk sale. Nothing for us here, but it was still interesting to look at.

Flea Market
As I said before, there are these swap meets and flea markets all over town. All you need to do is stop somewhere and there WILL be a sale someplace! There are also huge gem and mineral shows but we found that we are not much interested in that. Here is another picture of the flea market.

Flea Market junk
Patty did pick up some kettle corn and I did pick up some peanuts in the shell at a produce dealer. Here you  can see how we can park easier on the scooter, the truck would not have fit here. You can see the kettle corn bag across the seat of the scooter. :)

Scooter parking
I mentioned earlier about us shopping in the outlet store. All of a sudden I heard my name!! A retired Sheriff sergeant that I used to work on his computer when I worked at the Sheriff's department was in the store. I had seen him back in April or May when I had parked the scooter in from of Costco in Oxnard next to his Harley. We both came out at the same time. He has a Montana 5th wheel and doesn't really full time, but does travel for months at a time. He is in Quartzsite now for several months staying in a different RV Park. 

Last time we came with Scott and Terri we also saw someone we know. SMALL world! 

On the way back to the RV we had a few rain drops hit us. Later in the evening it really started raining and rained all night. 

Saturday is wash day and a little sight seeing. Probably won't update again until we hit Casa Grande which we do on Monday.

We love you guys, 
God Bless you,
Brian and Patty



No comments: